May 30th squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Talont101

Reaction score
My truck was release 6/1, got the email from Ford that it shipped 6/3 with a ETA of 6/29-7/5. According to FP it got on the rail car 6/14. Not sure how long it takes to make it down to Miami but hoping with in the ETA they gave me.

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn - just weird how this works. Hope mine wasn’t one of the ones stolen !!!!!

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
I’m in VA - 5/31 build. Spoke to FP yesterday and they said my truck has been released and ready for delivery - and still shows 6/20-6/26 arrival time. But there’s no way ….
Couple of us Maryland guys had our ETA to dealership last week, but obviously wrong. We haven't received ours yet and no updated ETA

PeakPressureGarage

Reaction score
My truck was release 6/1, got the email from Ford that it shipped 6/3 with a ETA of 6/29-7/5. According to FP it got on the rail car 6/14. Not sure how long it takes to make it down to Miami but hoping with in the ETA they gave me.
Mine was released 5/31 but still awaiting shipment via convoy. Seems there are people available to drive trains but no one to drive convoy trucks

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the spray on bed liner? Mine has been off site getting that done for about 3 weeks. Curious if anyone knows how long they’re typically gone?

lostbriggs

Reaction score
I got the spray bed liner on mine. Was sent for bedliner on 5/25 and then showed built on 5/31. According to FP, it’s showing back at the plant, but who knows at this point. I think like everything else it is a crap shoot on how long it takes, but I saw another build coming to a dealer down by me that appeared to have the bedliner done in about a day. Did FP tell you it’s still offsite and also does your tracker show “built”?

OP
OP
CP312

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the spray bed liner on mine. Was sent for bedliner on 5/25 and then showed built on 5/31. According to FP, it’s showing back at the plant, but who knows at this point. I think like everything else it is a crap shoot on how long it takes, but I saw another build coming to a dealer down by me that appeared to have the bedliner done in about a day. Did FP tell you it’s still offsite and also does your tracker show “built”?
Mine showed built 5/29, but when I called FP about a week and a half ago, they said it was off site for the liner. So maybe a real crap shoot indeed.