Max length of skis that will fit in raptor bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zlorfik

Reaction score
How long skis can I fit in the bed of raptor?
Assuming this is same as asking what is the inside diagonal length of the bed.
Trying to work out if I need to start researching ski racks or not.
Thanks!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pythagoreus says ... sqrt((length*length)+(width*width))

So a little over seven feet. Those are some long skis.

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wifes skis and my snowboard fit in the bed of my gen 2 without having to angle them diagonally. My Snowboard is 160~ CM, and my wifes skis are probably about that length. The gen 2 bed is likely the same size as the gen 3 (5.5 ft) or 66 inches ( 167 CM).

ben2k9

Reaction score
How long skis can I fit in the bed of raptor?
Assuming this is same as asking what is the inside diagonal length of the bed.
Trying to work out if I need to start researching ski racks or not.
Thanks!

Thought about a bed extender?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like my 182 cm Revolts are going to have to go on a rack - not a fan of just throwing the skis in the bed anyway. Thanks for the info!
What? Can’t lay them diagonally? You can fit 230s that way. But I totally understand if this is your excuse to buy a cool rack….

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like my 182 cm Revolts are going to have to go on a rack - not a fan of just throwing the skis in the bed anyway. Thanks for the info!
Damn son how tall are you!?!?

Randomly saw this thread, just got dumped on in New England….was thinking, I need to break out this skis this year!

I have Meier QuickDraw’s 161cm

I have a rubber mat covering 2/3 of the bed (was actually a workout/treadmill pad but works good in truck) keeps skis/gear from sliding around & getting banged up. TBH a lot of times I just throw em in their travel bag anyhow just easier to lug everything around that way anyhow.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn son how tall are you!?!?

Randomly saw this thread, just got dumped on in New England….was thinking, I need to break out this skis this year!

I have Meier QuickDraw’s 161cm

I have a rubber mat covering 2/3 of the bed (was actually a workout/treadmill pad but works good in truck) keeps skis/gear from sliding around & getting banged up. TBH a lot of times I just throw em in their travel bag anyhow just easier to lug everything around that way anyhow.
Wow have skis gotten short. I remember when the rule of thumb was arm overhead, ski tips should reach your wrist. I will admit that they were a bit unwieldy.