Man, can't wait till my mudflaps come, sick of getting dirt on my hands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea they look good and work great. you can see how high i mounted them. i took this pic after driving 100 miles on snow/salt covered roads. they really help keep the side of the truck clean.

IMG_6591_zpsynu06nks.jpg

The mud flaps the P pre-ordered have the Gen2 logo on them, while yours have the Gen1 Raptor logo on them. Just a subtle difference though.

Here is a link to the mud flaps he ordered.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/2017-raptor-logo-pdp-mudflap-group-buy-52917/

I've heard from those who say the mudflaps work but I haven't really looked at any comparisons with/without to say for fact they do.

From my own experience...

Two Raptors out in Moab...

IMG_6518_zpshqvqcsne.jpg

IMG_6516_zpszi8anohb.jpg

I had running board extensions on the front and nowhere near as bad goo wise.

IMG_6519_zpscwga7noy.jpg

I couldn't get used to the look of them. Dirty Raptor's are fun for about 5 seconds until you have to clean this crap up! My neighbors hate me!

While I do have comparison shots at the link below, they aren't nearly THAT muddy...lol

https://www.freedommotorsportsraptorstore.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1126_1313

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea they look good and work great. you can see how high i mounted them. i took this pic after driving 100 miles on snow/salt covered roads. they really help keep the side of the truck clean.

IMG_6591_zpsynu06nks.jpg

Hey, can you take some closer shots of where you mounted them? Mine should be in soon and I want to mount them high also. Great job...and your rig looks awesome.

stealthfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mud flaps the P pre-ordered have the Gen2 logo on them, while yours have the Gen1 Raptor logo on them. Just a subtle difference though.

yea, i bought these before that but i honestly like the gen1 logo more anyway.

Hey, can you take some closer shots of where you mounted them? Mine should be in soon and I want to mount them high also. Great job...and your rig looks awesome.

they are mounted just like are supposed to be but i just raised them up. PDP has you drill your own holes so you can essentially put them anywhere you want. i mounted them about 1/4" from the side of the fender flare and the fronts are 7.5" from the bottom of the fender.

alot of people will make them stick out or have them hanging super low. there is no reason for it. the only reason someone should mounted them further out then ihave them is if they have different offset wheels. just line them up with the edge of the tread.

IMG_6655_zpsszoi4xbq.jpg

IMG_6654_zpswi4uckjs.jpg

IMG_6656_zpssu7sg3xv.jpg

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i bought these before that but i honestly like the gen1 logo more anyway.

they are mounted just like are supposed to be but i just raised them up. PDP has you drill your own holes so you can essentially put them anywhere you want. i mounted them about 1/4" from the side of the fender flare and the fronts are 7.5" from the bottom of the fender.

alot of people will make them stick out or have them hanging super low. there is no reason for it. the only reason someone should mounted them further out then ihave them is if they have different offset wheels. just line them up with the edge of the tread.

IMG_6655_zpsszoi4xbq.jpg

IMG_6654_zpswi4uckjs.jpg

IMG_6656_zpssu7sg3xv.jpg

Awesome, thanks! Exactly what I was looking for! Appreciate it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc