M&R Fog light kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atx

Reaction score
This is my second purchase from M&R for two reasons. The first being that their customer service is excellent! Secondly, for the price, i dont think there are better leds out there.

after installing the kit I have run into a problem. On the driver side everything is hanging to low, the inner most light is hitting the bottom of the opening in the bumper. Last time I spoke with mike he told me he was going out of town today. I tried calling but got no answer, so no I am turning to y'all. what do you think the problem could be?

Attachments

• IMG_7037.jpg
    IMG_7037.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_1570.jpg
    IMG_1570.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 102

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aimed correctly, the inner most light's housing will actually sit slightly behind the bumper. It took me a few minutes to figure it out too. Just tilt the lights enough to turn that one in, then re aim it from behind. may need to loosen the mount.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i think ur bumper is out of whack. looking at ur 3ed pic. it appears the gap between the bumper and the nose of the truck on ur drivers side is smaller than the gap on the passanger side.

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumper does look off. Mine lined up fine. Both sides of mine look like your passenger side.

Stepside

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the left side - you can see the light brackets - problem side

On the right side - you do not see the light brackets.

OP
OP
A

atx

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and blame this on the buddy that was helping me with the install because surely I couldn't of done something so dumb... but the problem was the bracket was not properly in place, meaning that it was clamped under the two factory bolts in stead of the bolts going through the holes in the bracket. Like i said, i had to of been my buddies fault... but any way everything is looking good now, and I am amazed at how bright the lights are! its a great way to spend $450!

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad everything worked out. Sorry im in Dominican Republic on my honeymoon and communication with the world here is limited. HAHA

Emails work best

OP
OP
A

atx

Reaction score
No need to be sorry mike! and congratulations! Thanks again for another great lighting set up!

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
thats what we wanna hear from our customers. I got a new surprise coming soon for the raptor community. Might need a vehicle in the Los Angeles area for fittment. PM me if interested