M&R Fog Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The M&R Fog Kit showed a couple weeks ago and finally had enough time to install them Sunday. Love the look. They really throw a lot of light.

Went with 2 spots and 4 floods. Install super easy (once I managed to stop the bleeding from wiring the up fitters - could use an extra inch or two... on the pre-wiring). Kit came with everything but a few feet of extra wire but I had that already.

I also bought their new 8 pack for either side of the front plate. Just got my tracking number from the today. Haven't checked on the shipment but hoping they arrive Friday so I can install Saturday. Here are a few pics of the fog kit. Will post more once I get the 8 pack installed.

Attachments

• Fog Kit.jpg
    Fog Kit.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Spots.jpg
    Spots.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 4 floods.jpg
    4 floods.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Fog 6 pack.jpg
    Fog 6 pack.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 82

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasnt a fan of that setup until I saw them at the sno 500... Was impressed.. if I stay with the stock bumper for a while I am going to look into them

OP
OP
R

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked that the mix and match opportunity is a bit ( a bit) more than the other options and because I do plan to keep stock bumper at least the first couple years. Figure once I do change the smaller singles give me more mounting option. Maybe face a couple to the rear at that point.

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance for night shots with just the M&R Fog kit on? Spots, floods and both?
Thanks.

OP
OP
R

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received the new 8 pack as well. A one bolt install it would seem. I'm going to wire them inline with the 4 floods. Planning to install tomorrow.

I'll try to get some pics with headlights, spots, floods, all the above. I'll try to grab these shots tonight and then the new 8 pack tomorrow night since I want to put those on the same switch. I'll get pics from drivers seat. Most other shots always seem to be outside the cab. Hard to really appreciate pattern and just how much light it throws down range.

I can say this: I'll have to head over to local high school lot and aim toward the fields. I lit up the nieghbors house the other night. I thought it pretty impressive. Neighbor? Not so much!