Lowrance Group Buy - Feeler

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

@RDFTS hey Rick do you have a little bit of an idea when the rest will be available to ship? Also the 4 people on the list on the first post do they definitely want one? If so if you're able to sell mine to one of them that would be ok with me. A friend of mine has one of those Magellan Explorist TRX7's and I was checking it out and really like it and was thinking of picking one up but I didn't want to screw you over if you would be stuck with it. If you could let me know I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

He sent an email asking but might not know until tomorrow or Monday. You are more than welcome to reach out those individuals and work something out.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Got an email from the wholesaler for the last one and the other two. Was told they are keeping an eye out on it but nothing from Lowrance has been shipped to them on our order yet. No new news but we are actively trying to get information.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Wholesaler just contacted us and they got more in stock. I will be sending a PM to the two individuals that need to pay shortly.
@bigred1097 @***.Raptor

We are getting ONE MORE sent to us, so if one more person wants in on it at $389, PM me for payment info and these should ship out next week.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

The 4 Trophy GPS's were picked up today but not sure if the person is going to be able to bring them to me tomorrow. If not they will ship out early next week and I will send everyone tracking information via FedEx. Thanks for your patience.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

I noticed the other day that there was a firmware update for the Trophy 5m. I installed the upgrade to v2.0 and it seems like it responds faster and it supposed to make it work better during high speed runs. Its been out for a while but thought I would mention it. You just unzip the download and put it on the root of the SD card, insert it into the GPS and turn it on. Updates automatically and remove the card when prompted. Took about 5 minutes.

http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Software-Updates/hook-software-20/

@CineSLR
@Yunk the Junk
@kevin.theo
@MatMan
@PropDr
@Backinblack
@JJ f150harley
@schmeal
@bigred1097
@***.Raptor
@Doc Constantine
@FN-2187

Last edited by a moderator:

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rick, the response time was slow at startup so looking forward to a more snappy interface.