Lowrance Group Buy - Feeler

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

-THIS GROUP BUY IS CLOSED-
Not sure how many have an interest in getting a lowrance unit but a friend of mine just signed up to be a reseller of sporting goods and has access to Lowrance items. I personally am getting the new Trophy 5m Baja when it comes out and wanted to see if there is any interest from others?

It will be less than what you normally see. He wanted to place a larger first order so we are looking at a group buy of at least 10.

Trophy-5m Baja Chartplotter - LOWRANCE | Marine Electronics

The list of folks in the order they paid and when they will ship
1. @RDFTS - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja)- RECEIVED
2. @Yunk the Junk - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
3. @cups - PAID (HDS-7 Gen3 Baja Bundle - $1180) - SHIPPED
4. @adevice - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
5. @kevin.theo - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
6. @MatMan - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
7. @CineSLR - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
8. @PropDr - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
9. @Backinblack - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
10. @JJ f150harley - PAID (Elite 7 Ti - $550) - SHIPPED
11. @schmeal - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED
12. @19mystic96 - PAID (Trophy 5m Baja) - SHIPPED

UPDATE: We decided that to make things easier, that the price will be $30 over wholesale cost and that includes shipping to the lower 48 to you. It will ship to him and then I am taking the responsibility to ship it to you.

So the Trophy will be $365 shipped. If you want a different model, I need to know the EXACT part number that you want. This group buy will not move forward until we have 10 PAID buyers. PM me what you want and I will provide my paypal so I can pay him when he places the order.

Payment will ONLY be done via Paypal.
FYI: I cannot absorb paypal fees. If you do not feel comfortable paying with Friend and Family with Paypal, I completely understand. I can send you a request for money or an invoice to pay via paypal but I will have to add that to the request/invoice to cover it. Thanks for understanding.

UPDATE: As shown in this post, three accidently went on backorder and if they ship, he will sell them. See this post:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f29/lowrance-group-buy-feeler-47063/index12.html#post975687

1. @bigred1097 - PAID - SHIPPED
2. @***.Raptor - PAID - SHIPPED
3. @19mystic96 - PAID - SHIPPED

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

What kind of pricing?

Well not sure on other models as I was only interested in the Trophy but that one will be around the $350'ish range plus shipping.

Right now I am just trying to see if there is any interest in a group buy.

Stealthf1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the group buy just be on 1 specific model or any lowrance units will be included in discounted pricing just in a group order?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Will the group buy just be on 1 specific model or any lowrance units will be included in discounted pricing just in a group order?

Any unit

The trophy is not available yet but rumor is by the end of the month.

ECW

Reaction score
Group buy

I am interested in one possibly two not sure what model at this time .

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put me down as interested, although you can preorder it on eBay for $350 last time I looked.

The trophy 5m also caught my eye due to price point and simplicity.

Why the new 5m over say a hds7?

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

Put me down as interested, although you can preorder it on eBay for $350 last time I looked.

The trophy 5m also caught my eye due to price point and simplicity.

Why the new 5m over say a hds7?

You have a link for this for $350? I've looked and cannot find.

Was looking at the Trophy due to cost and it includes the antenna.