Lower control arm guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So if you go off-road where there are rocks bigger then pebbles then you probably have cracked or chunks missing LCAs like me. I've talked to SDHQ about this and they it's common if you off road where there are rocks. Any vendors have any plans for these.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Tank, have any pics of the damage? Something like a PTFE or steel skid might work, but would have to clamp to the A-Arm.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tank, have any pics of the damage? Something like a PTFE or steel skid might work, but would have to clamp to the A-Arm.
Clamping them on to the LCA isn't a big deal so long as the brackets and and hardware can take a solid hit. I don't have the funds to keep replacing LCA or to go to a Long Travel lift with boxed LCAs. Btw the cost of a new LCA from Ford is roughly $500 per arm.

19-Kilo

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmm, never thought that it would chunk out like that. definitely would be interested in a clamp on skid guard for the A arm...