Lower Control Arm Bushing Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed on the website that the LCA Skid Plates -- Do Not Work with the Factory Wheel.
Damn you got to get aftermarket wheels first, then the skid plate, plus the mid perch adjustment, and so on........... Then the wifey files for divorce, you have to sell the truck and it's never ending cycle..............arr! What a ******!

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just noticed on the website that the LCA Skid Plates -- Do Not Work with the Factory Wheel.
Damn you got to get aftermarket wheels first, then the skid plate, plus the mid perch adjustment, and so on........... Then the wifey files for divorce, you have to sell the truck and it's never ending cycle..............arr! What a ******!

Who says you have to sell the Raptor if the wifey wants a divorce? The divorce just allows you to send on the Raptor more, without a permission slip...lol

OR

You just have to buy your wife jewelry, or purses or whatever, while you buy Raptor parts, might as well both be happy! That's how I do it. :)

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who says you have to sell the Raptor if the wifey wants a divorce? The divorce just allows you to send on the Raptor more, without a permission slip...lol

OR

You just have to buy your wife jewelry, or purses or whatever, while you buy Raptor parts, might as well both be happy! That's how I do it. :)

No way I'm buying her a purse: I can carry my on balls. I do buy her new hunting rifles, & pistols every year, which has a purpose, but Jewerly has no purpose!

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On to the fix...

This (bad) pic shows the metal on metal:

frame2.jpg

Love being in this business....

frame1.jpg

frame4.jpg

frame3.jpg

frame5.jpg

So it looks like just the outer flange on the bushing is damaged but for the most part, I think the bushing appears to be in okay shape. As long as there is no vibration coming from that side, I'd say it's safe to run the truck as is.

Last edited: