Lower Control Arm Bushing Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tizz, I have NO problem spending YOUR money! :lol2:

All I ask is you post pics on this fine forum!

Can I interest you in the RPG top secret LT kit. Keeps the stock width and adds inches, just what every man needs!

Always nice to count on the fine folks at FRF for those little nudges in the right direction! I've already called Jarrett.... :chewie:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

You know you want my front suspension!

And need to call Connor....

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
**Edit** I checked teamfordparts.com and its not showing the bushing as a separate component. Just the LCA for $394 per side. The ball joint is replaceable though...

I just checked and they are not showing anything on their corporate website for any of the '09+ F150s.

Oh and thanks for looking into that guys!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ford seems to love doing that whole "You need a component? Well we only sell the whole assembly" bit. It's really annoying.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The SVT lower control arms are a nice part and probably worth protecting if rock crawling. My dealer quoted me $576.00 each.
Icon's look sweet!

Last edited:

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Icon makes exactly what you speak of.

These protect the lower control arm itself. They would not provide any additional protection for the A-Arm mount (based on the pics, they are well clear of the mount, as I think they should be for what they are) - the Raptizzle's source of the issue.