lost radio reception?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19raptor777

Reaction score
on my new raptor i plugged my iphone charger under the radio and than my sirius locked up so i did master reset sirius works but i got to fm and am no reception just static any other reset things to do? thanks

JBKeiser

Reaction score
I have to ask...Did you try to scan for radio stations on FM and AM? Master reset probably deleted all your presets and the tuner is now sitting on the low end of FM band on an unused frequency.

OP
OP

19raptor777

Reaction score
I have to ask...Did you try to scan for radio stations on FM and AM? Master reset probably deleted all your presets and the tuner is now sitting on the low end of FM band on an unused frequency.
i checked antenna connections and its in good its still show presets im sure its some programming once i tried charging my i phone it went to apple car play and everything got all messed up ,after master reset everything works except am n fm im trying to not take to dealership