Looking to Buy my Second Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
https://www.4dtech.com/13-14-ford-f150-sync-3-upgrade-for-myford-touch/

It's easy to get this done a lot cheaper if you're willing to look around for the parts. There have been several good threads on this over the years.

You're welcome :)

I'm well aware, and you're response isn't "welcome" in the least.

And you seem to like ad hominem arguments.

Nice try. We're all familiar with your anti-Gen2 position, bias, and propensity to spread misinformation. You've make quite a label for yourself.

Case in point :)

Exactly....you.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm well aware, and you're response isn't "welcome" in the least.
If you are "well aware", then why did you post misleading information about cost? Perhaps you were quoting inflated dealership prices?

Just FYI - we automotive enthusiasts tend not to spend a lot of time at the dealership :)

Nice try. We're all familiar with your anti-Gen2 position, bias, and propensity to spread misinformation. You've make quite a label for yourself.

I think you are mistaken. I happen to love the Gen 2 trucks. My brother has one that he bought at my recommendation and that we have modded together. I even located the truck and negotiated the price on his behalf. It wasn't easy to get a carbon fiber / beadlock truck for MSRP back in 2017 ;)

Exactly....you.

This doesn't make any sense. I haven't made any ad hominem attacks like you have. I am not sure where your hostility is coming from but it is not welcome and I have no intent to stoop down to your level.

Status
Not open for further replies.