Looking to buy a super crew Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04YellowGT

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Super Crew Raptor this year or early next year. Everytime I find one at a dealer it's gone by the time I have time to look at it. I really love the Molten Orange color and the black & white colors. Can you get the orange interior in all trucks or just the orange truck. Has anyone taken their truck out to Glamis and how well did it perform out there.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a Super Crew Raptor this year or early next year. Everytime I find one at a dealer it's gone by the time I have time to look at it. I really love the Molten Orange color and the black & white colors. Can you get the orange interior in all trucks or just the orange truck. Has anyone taken their truck out to Glamis and how well did it perform out there.

You can get the orange interior in orange, black, and silver. contact Randy on here HARLEY6LF250SDU if you want him to find you a Raptor.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Welcome to FRF!

If you are wanting a Molten Orange Raptor, you better hurry. NO Molten Org for 2012. And NO Orange accent Int for 2012.

If you order a 2011 NOW, you can get all options except NAV.

thanks randy
cell 406 544-6891 [email protected]

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy is the man got me my new scab on the way woohoo! !

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a loaded white screw with 3300 miles. Only option it doesn't have is hood graphic and orange interior. Also has method wheels with general tires, afe intake, sct tuner with 5 star tunes, sdhq brake lines and sdhq abs guards. Make me a reasonable offer.

By the way I have the Nav that you apparently can't get anymore.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter