Looking to buy 2019 soon Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BushwiickBill

Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the suggestions and insights!

If you can't find a deal in CA, check out Cedar City Ford in Cedar City, UT. Not too far from CA and an excellent purchasing experience. I ordered my 19 from them at MSRP and they don't markup any vehicles. East Coast will always get ya below MSRP but Raptor demand/usage is different here on the West Coast so MSRP is a good purchase price. Agate Black minus the Pano for the win!

Ducgsxr

Reaction score
Bought my 19 new two weeks ago. For just one reference for you, I negotiated to and closed @ $500 below dealer invoice, plus the dealer paid for a Line-X spray in. This was a large volume dealer in Indiana.

Reaction score
I just ordered mine from Gator Ford in Tampa. I live in SoCal. Was treated amazingly well throughout the whole process. I highly recommend and can DM my contact there is anyone is interested.

OP
OP
D

Dan Ordoins

Reaction score
I just ordered mine from Gator Ford in Tampa. I live in SoCal. Was treated amazingly well throughout the whole process. I highly recommend and can DM my contact there is anyone is interested.
Where you able to view and get all the options you wanted before purchase?
Are you flying out and road tripping back or will it be delivered?
No place local that could match or come close to price?

Thanks for your reply.

Reaction score
Where you able to view and get all the options you wanted before purchase?
Are you flying out and road tripping back or will it be delivered?
No place local that could match or come close to price?

Thanks for your reply.

No way. Cali dealers have all been fairly arrogant ******. Even Cali adjacent dealers have their heads up their ass. I was told by a dealer in PHX that a truck was "on sale" when in fact they had just marked it down to MSRP. No one really even wanted to budge on used trucks.

I custom ordered it and got exactly the options I wanted (802a, tailgate step, beadlocks, spray on bedliner). Carbon fiber in a 3 ton truck didn't make much sense, and the tech package seemed like overkill. I've never used any sunroof that I've ever had, and I don't like the stickers.

It's getting delivered bc I don't want to drive across the entire country.

OP
OP
D

Dan Ordoins

Reaction score
Question. Does anyone know the height of the Raptor with a 2.5-3” leveling kit and 35” tires? Want to make sure it’s going to fit in the garage.

Reaction score
I'm in Middle TN, have a couple 2019 raptors on my lot including the new Ford Performance Blue. We are selling them below MSRP, also all of our New raptors come with a complimentary lifetime powertrain warranty that is good 50 states and canada. We can deliver or I can pick you up at the airport in Nashville.

call or text me, 7047470094 - Greg Smith