Looking to buy 2019 soon Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you order your raptor not locally (let's say from another state), then you can request courtesy delivery. You already pay shipping to Ford and Ford does not care where it gets shipped.

So ask for a courtesy delivery when you order one. Your dealer will locate a local dealer near you and ask if they will take delivery and do the paper work. Most local dealers will charge $500 to take delivery.

Please note, you can NOT ask for a courtesy deliver for a truck sitting on a lot as it has been already delivered by Ford.

Where you able to view and get all the options you wanted before purchase?
Are you flying out and road tripping back or will it be delivered?
No place local that could match or come close to price?

Thanks for your reply.

Bruce007

Reaction score
If you order your raptor not locally (let's say from another state), then you can request courtesy delivery. You already pay shipping to Ford and Ford does not care where it gets shipped.

So ask for a courtesy delivery when you order one. Your dealer will locate a local dealer near you and ask if they will take delivery and do the paper work. Most local dealers will charge $500 to take delivery.

Please note, you can NOT ask for a courtesy deliver for a truck sitting on a lot as it has been already delivered by Ford.

How long does it take to get a truck that is ordered from Ford? That seems like the way to go but im also impatient.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some have waited 6 months and some have received their trucks in 2 months. Wait times is all over the place. My only advice is to make sure that when you place the order the dealership does indeed have an allocation. Some dealers will take your order and don’t have a real allocation behind it. Pm me and I can put you in contact with my dealership. They only will take an order when they have an allocation and they will not ask for a deposit. Btw I special order my 2013 and my 2019 with my dealership. And I am thinking about ordering a 2020

Read this post >> https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/2020-raptor-3-sample-builds.69699/

How long does it take to get a truck that is ordered from Ford? That seems like the way to go but im also impatient.

Last edited: