Looking for Raptor R - Will pay $150k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Please do tell. I didn't do business with them either because they rubbed me the wrong was as well. I sourced my raptor outside of NY.
Long story short, I was looking for my Raptor at the time and they had several. I contacted them and spoke to some woman. She told me to come in and have my trade-in assessed and we'll talk about the raptors. I go and they look over my Z06 and hide my keys so I dont leave. This is after they BS me about the raptors. They held me hostage until I got nasty with them. Left them a nice review. I would rather walk than ever give them business. **** them!

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another Raptor R (Oxford White) that is up on PCAR, reserve auction.

Five days to go and current bidding is at $104K and change.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is another Raptor R (Oxford White) that is up on PCAR, reserve auction.

Five days to go and current bidding is at $104K and change.
@BadWRP

hierlevelz

Reaction score
Long story short, I was looking for my Raptor at the time and they had several. I contacted them and spoke to some woman. She told me to come in and have my trade-in assessed and we'll talk about the raptors. I go and they look over my Z06 and hide my keys so I dont leave. This is after they BS me about the raptors. They held me hostage until I got nasty with them. Left them a nice review. I would rather walk than ever give them business. **** them!

My experience with then was short-lived as well. I went to see a red raptor they had and they were asking 20k ADM.