Looking for a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im located in northern california looking for a raptor 10-11 with nav under 20k miles. Don't care about color.
Let me know if any of you guys are selling.

Also had a question for some of you, have any of you bought a raptor from the auction? I see the prices at the auction are finally starting to go down and would go that route to save some money if I can't find a nice one owned by a good owner.

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
20k miles tux black 6.2 2010 with nav lux package moon roof backup cam bed liner dual xhaust everything stock but xhaust located near LA 40k and not a dime less would I take

SoSmoked

changes his exhaust setup more than his underwear
Reaction score
Forgot to mention it's an scab all blacked out fender flares and bumpers tux black

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine does not have nav. ( garmin was good for me) otherwise its loaded and does come with a lot of other extras. Winch, tinted glass, parking sensors, etc See my recent post. Or pm me. I'm in san Mateo
13 k miles

OP
OP
R

Ryguy84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think should I wait for the 12 and pay a few grand more for a brand new and not a two year old truck? I mean all the 10s Ive seen are in the forties.