Looking for a Ford Raptor Supercab 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

educol

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a raptor 2012 supercab (Black or grey), all I see is crewcabs, let me know if you have seen one at your local dealer. Thanks

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what area of the country you are located in, but Ken Grody Ford in San Diego/Orange County has a black (also a red even though you want black or silver) supercab listed in their inventory. They have all their Raptors marked well over MSRP, so their price is pretty high right now but I am guessing negotiable as they have several on the lot. Good luck

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
From my experience w/ Ken Grody in Brea, they are smoking loads of crack there. They sit on those until someone that doesn't know any better comes around.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From my experience w/ Ken Grody in Brea, they are smoking loads of crack there. They sit on those until someone that doesn't know any better comes around.

I think that is a pretty fair assessment of the dealership in my mind. Unfortunately in SoCal they currently have the market cornered on '12 Raptors...but I couldnt agree more with you!

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Sorry you were not closer and I could help more. Hope you find one. I have the SCAB and love it!

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I was lookin for my '12 I couldnt find a SCab anywhere in the midwest so I hadda go the ordering route

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a raptor 2012 supercab (Black or grey), all I see is crewcabs, let me know if you have seen one at your local dealer. Thanks
You may not be interested but Sunny King Ford in Anniston, AL has a new 2011 SuperCab. It's Silver with hood & side graphics and with the orange interior trim as well as Lux, Nav, Tailgate Step, Moonroof and Raptor Plus Package. I looked at it and decided I wanted a Crew. I pass by there daily and it was there this afternoon.