Loc to Char line? Anyone install their factory OEM decals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dgt1031

Reaction score
I received my decals in the mail, but want to make sure I take my time and do the install correctly.....I have a heat gun, squeegee from my window tint guy, and the solution to slide it around for proper placement.

Quick question....The decal has a direction that states "Loc to char line" Anyone know what that means?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Locate on the character line- or the body line of the truck.

OP
OP
Dgt1031

Dgt1031

Reaction score
thanks....Anyone with graphics know the distance between the end of the graphic and the tail light?

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my decals in the mail, but want to make sure I take my time and do the install correctly.....I have a heat gun, squeegee from my window tint guy, and the solution to slide it around for proper placement.

Quick question....The decal has a direction that states "Loc to char line" Anyone know what that means?
So the 19's are wet application?

GR8Ride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you have the part #’s for the 2019? Would like to do the same.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Dgt1031

Dgt1031

Reaction score
Stickers are installed....It was very simple....I used a drop of soap in a water bottle.....It literally took 15 minutes for the install....
I bought the OEM bedside stickers online for $160 each.

54274AD0-23CB-4B92-B04F-9832F21FFD9F.jpeg