Livernois getting in on 6.2 eng. mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike

Reaction score
Are you guys going to develop more 5.4L 3v stuff or is it where it's going to be.

Sorry it took me a bit to get back to this. I'll have to figure out how to turn the email notifications on.

We plan to continue to develop new products for the 5.4 engine. Newly designed forged Diamond racing pistons with upgraded steel rings and thicker tool steel pins are available now. We are also looking at a further revision to improve our existing stage 3 CNC cylinder head. Also planned are a couple camshaft options specifically for the 5.4 3 valve engines.

Some of the info is missing from the website currently. We are in the process of transitioning website information right now. Sorry that some of that info is missing as of right now. Hopefully we can get it back up there soon.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rick asked me to pop on here and put a little more info up as it pertains to the 6.2 products we are currently working on. I'm not 100% sure on what the policy is like for vendors so I will keep it to a minimum unless somebody tells me otherwise.
Hi Mike. You're good to go here for the time being. Feel free to discuss your product development efforts. We do have supporting vendors, and they do pay to advertise, but you were invited here by a member and are being asked specific questions, so there's no problem at all.

If/when you've spent some time here, and would like to move beyond just answering questions and into starting new threads/promoting your products, please get with me first and lets get you set up proper like.

Thanks for stopping by and for participating! Its always a great thing to have folks like you contributing.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry it took me a bit to get back to this. I'll have to figure out how to turn the email notifications on.

We plan to continue to develop new products for the 5.4 engine. Newly designed forged Diamond racing pistons with upgraded steel rings and thicker tool steel pins are available now. We are also looking at a further revision to improve our existing stage 3 CNC cylinder head. Also planned are a couple camshaft options specifically for the 5.4 3 valve engines.

Some of the info is missing from the website currently. We are in the process of transitioning website information right now. Sorry that some of that info is missing as of right now. Hopefully we can get it back up there soon.

Maybe some spacers to use the FRPP 3v intake manifold on a Raptor.

Mike

Reaction score
Hi Mike. You're good to go here for the time being. Feel free to discuss your product development efforts. We do have supporting vendors, and they do pay to advertise, but you were invited here by a member and are being asked specific questions, so there's no problem at all.

If/when you've spent some time here, and would like to move beyond just answering questions and into starting new threads/promoting your products, please get with me first and lets get you set up proper like.

Thanks for stopping by and for participating! Its always a great thing to have folks like you contributing.

Thanks for the info. I will pass it along to Rick as he is our marketing guy and he can maybe get us setup on the site.

Mike

Mike

Reaction score
Maybe some spacers to use the FRPP 3v intake manifold on a Raptor.

I'll do some investigating and see where the existing 3V manifold project is at currently. We were looking at options for intakes on the 3V 5.4 engines and I know that there were a couple of different ideas tossed around. I will see where that ended up going.

Thanks

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice to have you here Mike and I know a lot of us are interested in what you guys are working on! :)

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll do some investigating and see where the existing 3V manifold project is at currently. We were looking at options for intakes on the 3V 5.4 engines and I know that there were a couple of different ideas tossed around. I will see where that ended up going.

Thanks

sweet please keep us informed. I got a brand new FRPP intake for dirt cheap that I would like to use.