Live Valve Measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Looking to get some measurements of the rear live valve shocks.

Extended Length
Collapsed Length

Thanks

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As soon as I remove mine I can get those measurements for you. Hopefully that will be soon (like this coming weekend maybe).

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine in a box in the basement. I’ll try to get some measurements. May have to guess on compressed length. Never tried to compress one completely , I guess we’ll see.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As blwn said, it’s 31 inches from centerline to centerline of bolt hole extended. I’m guess because the valve is closed with no signal, it’s gonna be impossible to compress. The chrome rod is exactly 12inches from base of shock to the base that hold the rod cover above lower mounting hole. Based on how the rod looks, only about 11 inches of the rod ever went fully into the shock body. So over all compressed length would be 19 inches from centerline to centerline of mounting holes if the entire rod went into the shock body.

SmasLeeviy

Reaction score
Measuring the rear live valve shocks is crucial for proper maintenance and performance tuning. To get those measurements, you'll want to consider the extended and collapsed lengths.For quick and accurate measurements, I often turn to the online ruler. It's a nifty tool that can save you time and ensure precision. Just pull it up in your browser, and you're good to go.Whether you're fine-tuning your suspension or simply need these measurements for reference, using the online ruler is a handy approach. It's all about making things easier for yourself in the world of vehicle maintenance.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter