• Like it but it's not for me

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • don't like it

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • I just puked in my mouth

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwright4679

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guy here at work has his jeep done with rhino liner and it looks pretty good IMO.... I think the linex would be better for covering the whole truck just due to the fact it is a harder material...

I say do it lol

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To me it just looks thick or heavy on a Raptor. I've got some tree branch and brush scratches on my black Raptor and leave them there so that others will notice my Raptor is not a street queen!

atx

Reaction score
I really like the way it looks but would be worried about weight, over-heating, and fading. Its like a jet-ski, it is more fun when someone else has to maintain it.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LineX has a product that has the smooth finish. Usually used in building / boat applications. I like the idea of LineX on offroad trucks, but I don't like the texture look and how hard it can be to get the dirt out.

That or have them put it on a little thick and may be sand it down some. Not sure if you can sand LineX

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LineX has a product that has the smooth finish. Usually used in building / boat applications. I like the idea of LineX on offroad trucks, but I don't like the texture look and how hard it can be to get the dirt out.

Smooth finish would be better. But even if it was textured, you could just take a pressure washer to it to get all the dirt out.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a platinum F150 we just fully Line-X'd in a custom tan premium color
tan1501_zps457c89ae.jpg
tan1502_zpsa8a72bc1.jpg
and here it was before we started. im not finished with it yet, but i will be this week.
tan1503_zps5ee7680d.jpg