Lightweight 17 Inch Wheel Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

everestwc

Reaction score
Any weight numbers on the 17” Black Rhino Stadium? Price? Can Pacific mount and balance tires and ship all together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any weight numbers on the 17” Black Rhino Stadium? Price? Can Pacific mount and balance tires and ship all together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haven’t updated this in a while but the stadium is 27lbs. We can do a package. Pm me what setup you want to do.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my my method 316 wheels are around 26 pounds . Thanks pacific wheel for them .

A1DBC3B5-1137-4BBC-A545-55030E38A041.jpeg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Question about these and offset. My 19 is stock right now and if I went with these in 18 offset would I still need to level my truck so it doesn’t rub? My 17 I had to level it to run RRW 0 offset.

I’m not Justin and didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I asked a very similar question;

2017, no suspension mods, will the trail lites rub with stock tires/ KO2 C range. He said no rubbing with the +18 offset

I have a follow up on this topic set for later in the year as I’m nearing the need for new tires.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question about these and offset. My 19 is stock right now and if I went with these in 18 offset would I still need to level my truck so it doesn’t rub? My 17 I had to level it to run RRW 0 offset.

I run 17x9 Enkei's w/ +12 offset on my 2020 and don't have any issues with rubbing and didn't need to trim w/ stock KO2's.

Jumping it would probably be a little bit of a different story, after seeing how much the wheels tuck at full compression at Raptor Assault, IMO it'd be safest to upgrade springs before really maxing it out. I'll defer to the experts on that last point though.

PGP37500.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m not Justin and didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I asked a very similar question;

2017, no suspension mods, will the trail lites rub with stock tires/ KO2 C range. He said no rubbing with the +18 offset

I have a follow up on this topic set for later in the year as I’m nearing the need for new tires.

This is correct. +18 will be good for stock.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jumping it would probably be a little bit of a different story, after seeing how much the wheels tuck at full compression at Raptor Assault...

Unless they jumped a lot higher than we did, that's not full compression. We didn't hit the bump stops, it was like landing on a pile of pillows.