light package suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger. I bought everything from FRL. They were able to get me a great deal. I’ve got the FRL fog light set from them last week, and today I ordered the S8 and OnX6. I’ll probably throw on a cheap 40” bar on Nfab bar later on for the looks. Now.... I just need to find out what to do for the rear. I hear great things about the S2’s, but the kit comes with the sport model. I’d love it if they made the kit with a pro model. I’m looking for as much flood lighting as possible for camping. I might just mount a set of cubes under the bumper. Something like the rigid industries side shooters or squadrons with a diffused pattern.

Does anyone know if the S2’s come with a specialized bracket or is it just the harness that we are paying extra for? I was thinking about ordering the pros and making my own harness

Well done, my man!! Prepare for some serious illumination!!! Not sure about the S2s, so I'll defer to the experts. Oh, not sure if you've heard, but the S8 is kind of a PIA to install. But totally worth it once done and everything is adjusted. I think there are some threads on here that go over the S8 install in great detail. I think you'll be stoked about your setup. And I personally love the 5,000K temp color of Baja Designs lights- really makes a difference. Cheers!

OP
OP
T

Tcspase

Reaction score
Not sure I want to go cutting into my bumper unless I mount something flush. The rigid industries ignites look like they might make a great flush mount option. I’ll wait until after I get my truck to buy any more lights, but I will keep my eye out. I’m hoping maybe BD releases their backup light kit with the S2 pros.