GEN 2 Let the Big Dogs Run...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
... Also I think gas quality varies widely from station to station...

As I understand it, gas/ethanol blends are batch mixed, which means that for a 10% blend, the actual ethanol content of the gas you pump can vary from near zero to 20% or so. So the same station will have gas that varies in quality from time to time. It makes figuring out which brand works best in your particular vehicle very difficult and confusing.

txgunsntrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Much like having a fat girlfriend equals a higher food bill a

twin turbo charged engine equals lower gas mileage.

Having said that I think the raptor's gas mileage is pretty good for the type of vehicle it is. Despite me not caring much about it.

MDD

Reaction score
As I understand it, gas/ethanol blends are batch mixed, which means that for a 10% blend, the actual ethanol content of the gas you pump can vary from near zero to 20% or so. So the same station will have gas that varies in quality from time to time. It makes figuring out which brand works best in your particular vehicle very difficult and confusing.
Yeah, me thinks impossible!