Length of Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
With no witnesses, 802A front camera functioning I began the slow crawl into the man cave. With the grumble of the 3.5HO the only sound (no scraping noises) voila' mission success! Sierra Hotel!
(Pretty freaking good)

Good news is, with only a primer coat, if you do bumper car some stuff in the garage, just grab some sandpaper and .... uh.... (channeling my inner @Oldfart here ) Rub it out !

;):p

TXDaveSki

Reaction score
Is it common to see a post installed to protect a water heater in your area? Around here if you see a jack post in a garage it's because it's supporting something from above.

I’ve been looking at houses in retirement communities in Florida. Most every garage has a four foot tall post in the concrete to protect the water heater. Maybe octogenarians can’t judge distance too well? Anyway I stuffed my SCREW into a few garages just to be sure they fit. It did.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been looking at houses in retirement communities in Florida. Most every garage has a four foot tall post in the concrete to protect the water heater. Maybe octogenarians can’t judge distance too well? Anyway I stuffed my SCREW into a few garages just to be sure they fit. It did.

Exactly retirement communities! Haven’t seen them in the average home down in these parts. Guess they heard Raptors were moving in lol

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir, fully agree, trucks should (mine too) spend a lot of time outside.
However comma, like everything else in TX, the frequent hailstones falling from thunderclouds, are big...

And leave big dents...
:)

Something I don't have to deal with in Oregon, I just have to remote start my truck to clear ice. Have you thought about building a separate out building/car port?

Sanco

Reaction score
I already see your first mod coming... House demolition. You're not a true Raptor owner until you've either modified your house or your lifestyle to accommodate the truck.

To answer your question the front bumper cureves a bit near the fog light slots but not by much maybe a few inches.

There's a thread on here somewhere with everyone's creative solutions to fit it in the garage. Let us know when you're ready to knock down that pesky wall. I demo for free.

LOL had a good laugh at that one, I bought the truck thinking there was no way it was fitting in the garage and I was ok with it. Then the wife said, hey just try it see how far youre off. Long story short, I have an inch off folded out mirrors on both sides, and the front and rear spacing is too tight for me to try squeezing through. BUT IT FITS!!! at the expense of my work bench, a shelf, relocation of few power tools lol...BUT IT FITS!!

Hdaniel85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I am building a house in Florida and that was one of the few items I wanted, a large enough garage for this truck. What was nice is the garage was fully complete (minus some doors that needed to be installed) and one of the workers had a '19 Raptor and showed me it fits!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone’s moving to FL and bringing there Raptors. See you all at the Publix lmao