Leaking at the A pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birdistheword

Reaction score
In my case it was actually the seam just to the right of the third tail light between the back window and the window frame where water was getting in. I contacted Ford Customer Care back on 10/19 to report the issue and the problem I'm having getting the dealer to fix it the OEM way, not just patching it with bathroom silicone. It's been 2 weeks and the Ford customer care agent said they haven't been able to get in contact with the dealership?? I have emailed her photos of the problem and sent follow up emails and called her twice and have not received any response? Not sure how long this process is supposed to take but so far I think their customer service is a JOKE and should be called Ford Customer DON"T CARE

ruey220

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been tracing a water leak in the roof this past year and finally found the issue. Theres a crack at the corner of the chassis where the windshield and the chassis meet. 20231107_110241.jpg

ntev29

Reaction score
2020 Raptor crew cab, 12K miles and 10 months old.

A few weeks ago it rained and there was water in the cab, I assumed I had left the door cracked when I saw the water on the floor boards.

Fastforward to yesterday and today.

Water is leaking out of the A pillar onto the dash and resting on the floor board, my speaker and the bluetooth microphone has become garbled.

I have an appointment but my service manager seemed suprised it was leaking. I said so was I!!!

View attachment 154988

View attachment 154989
Any resolution to this?