LCoverland’s new ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayspick

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Jay
I’m the owner of LC overland, but to make the admin pleased I’m not here on an official capacity but as a truck owner
I just picked up a 23 and for the first 400 miles it’s been the truck I’ve always wanted.
I picked it up for under msrp due to the day that I showed up and they hadn’t sold a vehicle the whole day.
B7A75D8D-2225-4573-8F07-6A570430B701.jpeg429A29BB-A6D2-4763-9AC1-0B2C26FC6E38.jpeg
Here are the first two picks that I’ve taken.
It’s got the beadlock capable wheels with the sunroof and the generator.
I’ve got a plan to keep it mostly factory looking besides powder coating the wheels.
I ordered the Baja design s2 fog light kit, as well had the evil third brake light with the antenna mount.
I also picked up a set of sdhq ditch brackets for my Baja design xl80s
Prior to the truck I’m coming for a 21 JLU which was great and insanely fun to build, my wife hated driving it and the dogs needed a ramp to climb into it.
It also was a two seater because the dogs are so big so it was virtually useless. DE0AF31B-51A3-4F5D-8FF9-F1BB8CB5E882.jpeg
And prior to the Jeep I had a 2016 Tacoma Trd which my wife still is mad that I traded it in on our anniversary she is happy that the raptor fits everything that we could ask for. 2166D348-F5B2-400F-841D-B148F1047957.jpeg
I’m really looking forward to learning with this truck and meeting lots of new people. The tacoma environment always was packed full of a mixture of people which I always enjoyed and the Jeep community is the strangest of them all. So hopefully the raptor community keeps it going as well.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice taste! Welcome , dont push your luck with that feeble tacoma …
Do I see a metalcloak lift under that JL?

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah the Jeep was fully set up with metalcloak 3.5 with the falcon 3.5 adjustable shocks. Loads of travel
I had the same lift on a jk it was an absolute beast. When I popped the pin on the sway bar shock travel was the only limiting factor. Amazing stuff. Also their bushings are ****…