Laptop Backpack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shit. i bought the cheapest backpack i could find that could fit my 17inch lapcock.... er laptop. think it was $40 a few years ago. i still use it when i fly out to do audio tuning for customers. in fact i had it when i flew out to @Jhollowell s place to tune his truck, along with other members here. they have seen my 17incher

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buying cheap bags that last a few months makes no sense because you will end up spending a lot more than you would when buying a good bag once. I've had my laptop bag for more than 10 years. It can still be used, but there are signs of wear on it and I'm looking to replace it. I started looking for new bags and now I get ads for laptops on Facebook a lot. I usually hate this, but I got an ad for leather laptop bags from Von Baer. I really like how the bags they offer look, and many recommend them on Facebook.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter