Laptop Backpack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rosorbetw

Reaction score
A laptop bag that I really liked just crapped the bed after six months of use and most of the laptop bags I’ve looked at or have been given are hot garbage.
I’ve checked Kifaru, HPG, Stone Glacier, and Mystery Ranch and none of them make a laptop bag for work that can be carried on a plane and has a luggage handle pass through. I have a Kelty laptop backpack that I’ve used for years and it’s been great except no pass-through.

So, what are all of you road Warriors using?

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If pass through is your primary concern try TUMI. I daily a GoRuck GR1 and it's been excellent, but no carry on passthrough./

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tactical Tailor makes some of the finest equipment I've ever owned. Good choices there!
Great sale now for the Black backpack - $99 instead of $224.

DigbyRaptor

Reaction score
Tumi stuff is sweet, but you pay for it. If you are a warranty person, Briggs & Riley is awesome. Ive carried lots of both brands for years. Luggage, backpacks, briefcases, wallets, you name it... all been stellar. But it is not inexpensive.