KO2’s Falling Apart :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
If you could, post this in a tire subforum as well. I think you'd get more response and I'm really wanting to hear from others as well.
I’m kinda, well very, computer illiterate:(
Not sure how to do that? It took me a bit to figure out how to post stuff here lol

Bad V2

Reaction score
I'll be lucky to get 20K out of my tires. If you go wheelin' then they will get worn way premature. That said, KO2's are softer. Look into Yokohama X-AT or try Toyo R/T or M/T. Might last a bit longer in the desert. At least you're out using your truck!

Rick at FMS

aka:Rick @ FreedomMotorsports
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
These tires were brand new when crossing the border. How they looked when we reached Cabo. Granted these were KO’s and they did chunk. KO2’s I really never had that issue, they definitely don’t chunk as bad

Attachments

• 420E6D85-D7D9-4FD5-8BFE-7BFF9F3AFA84.jpeg
    420E6D85-D7D9-4FD5-8BFE-7BFF9F3AFA84.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 94

Grimmwit

Reaction score
At Raptor Assault in June, we did some crawling on shale. One of the instructors said each truck goes through 2-3 sets of tires each year as a result. Sounds like it's to be expected on sharp surfaces, at least with the factory sneakers.