King 4inch Bumpstop install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sgt Fast

Sgt Fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From Gramercy Louisiana live in Biloxi Mississippi
I have more things i need to weld like relocating shock mounts, so i plan on adding a strike plate to the axel at that time. I like do fabrication work that's kind of why i bought the truck to have a hobby to work on when i get the time. I like to build things instead of buying them that's why i bought the bump stops and cans instead of just buying a bolt on kit. I put them in the frame because it's where the ford engineers put the stock one and i felt that it would be where all the kit manufacturers would put them if they were not worried about the mass of people who are not willing to cut the bed or void warranties by cutting the frame. Also I like to be different good or bad I get joy from doing things myself. Just think of how exciting this thread would be if I just bolted on a kit. This will be an ongoing project for me I plan on building a four link, Fuel cell, bed rack and maybe some other unconventional things with my spare time. So I'll try to keep posting when I build other things that I think you all would like to hear about.

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i5t8j1_aRLI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lYW4eBn_GFA

Last edited:

Hazzard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I get an Amen! Off the shelf parts work for most of the people but its awesome to see someone step out and not be afraid to create something new and different. If I were to just go online and buy all the aftermarket bracing and fabrication parts for the raptor instead of making them I would get laughed out of the shop when it came time for the install.