Key stuck between cab and truck bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are great dogs. My family is actually from Rhodesia... which is now Zimbabwe... so I've had them all my life. I will say that while they are very intelligent and protective.... they have more energy than a Border Collie.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
whhe
UPDATE: So far no luck... tried a magnet and pressure washer but nothing. Also tried turning the truck upside down and shaking method a few of you mentioned lol. I believe I hear the key still when using a pressure washer so it must be in a "secure" place. Being 4 hours away from home and busy with wedding stuff, the local dealer couldn't get me in for a few days so I took the risk of driving back home after someone brought me the spare. I have a friend who works at a Ford dealer coming by this week to see what we can do. Going to try my plumbing scope first to make sure the keys still there.
Thank you guys for the help. I have learned an expensive lesson. Will keep you guys updated!
when you are done with the plumbing scope, mind coming out here and checking my plumbing? another road trip, and the good thing is that i can get your key for you. free of charge of course

CTK59

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New Mexico, it ain't "new" & it ain't "mexico"
They are great dogs. My family is actually from Rhodesia... which is now Zimbabwe... so I've had them all my life. I will say that while they are very intelligent and protective.... they have more energy than a Border Collie.
I second the more energy and IMO if not socialized and trained they will OWN you!

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang...

I don't need a ton of energy, just protect the property.

Damn lol