Key stuck between cab and truck bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheSpotRaptor

Reaction score
Hate that this is my first post but it is what it is. I've had my 2023 raptor for a cool 3 days and have already made a mistake. I left my key fob on my foldable bed cover closer to the back of the cab. We obviously forgot the key was there and it has slipped into the small space between the cab and the bed. Seems like its sitting on top of the fuel tank but we cant even see it at this point. I do have my spare key on the way but im scared to drive and have it fall out somewhere. Any advice??

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have to tried poking it with a stick? maybe using an air hose to blow it out...If you can start the truck (may work cause the key is so close to the cab) drive in circles till it falls out n pick it up.

A pressure washer might be useful to, if it can get where the stick and and air hose cannot. Yes, it's electronics, but it should be fine.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just thinking the same thing, these are great to retrieve things. I think the compressed air would be worth a try also.