Just purchased a used 2018 Race Red with 20k miles, now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stelring

Reaction score
I got the BAK flip MX4 cover for it, I'm going to install that tomorrow.

It came with a nice almost color matched red bed camper cover but I'll just store that for now.

It has a couple of fog lamps I think on AUX 1.

What else should I put on this?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place! Post a picture of your Raptor, that’s the first thing you should do! Or you’ll be found guilty of driving a Prius with a bed cover, lol.
How about a bullet antenna, those look cool. Any suspension work don’t on it? Are the springs stock?

OP
OP
Stelring

Stelring

Reaction score
Yeah, lol! One of the first things I did was take off the camper cover in the back and then take a couple of my kids up the hill offroading a bit.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the BAK flip MX4 cover for it, I'm going to install that tomorrow.

It came with a nice almost color matched red bed camper cover but I'll just store that for now.

It has a couple of fog lamps I think on AUX 1.

What else should I put on this?
Congrats on your new (until proof with pics) Prius.
On a serious note, I say forget all the lights, accessories, wheels, etc. (unless you don’t have a budget to adhere to in which case go wild) and get the truck tuned. I can’t believe how dull stock Raptors are after I got mine tuned thanks to @GooseTuned

Contact him first, and again, congrats on the Prius.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats on your new (until proof with pics) Prius.
On a serious note, I say forget all the lights, accessories, wheels, etc. (unless you don’t have a budget to adhere to in which case go wild) and get the truck tuned. I can’t believe how dull stock Raptors are after I got mine tuned thanks to @GooseTuned

Contact him first, and again, congrats on the Prius.
Totally agree, get the Goosetune Tune and transmission tune.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you could install a camper on a Prius? Some nice lighting is the first to install, then a tune.