GEN 2 Just pick up some led lights for the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bruce7105

Reaction score
I have them I'm happy with them I leave the amber switch on most of the time at night I like the way they look and they put out a pretty decent amount of light in the regular mode.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I had them. Ran 2 fog and 1 spot. Back lighting was on with parking lights. Brackets and wire harness from John are high quality.

20210915_140605.jpg

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently installed Rigid Radiance lights (Broad Spot and not the Scene lights) and the backlight is cool and visible if it is really dark outside, but other than that, you can't see the backlighting (When I say visible, you can see the backlighting, but it does not project or throw any light out that is visible on the street.). The version that I have is arguably not bright enough to make a really good off-road light, but it is just a tad too bright for on road use. Also note that while the backlight can be one of several colors (mine are Amber), the main spot is white and the Amber backlighting is not visible at all while using the white spot light.

Last edited: