Just Joined the Forum: Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings all! I just joined the forum, but have been lurking about for a few days. I'm a retired Army Colonel, and have decided to take the plunge and order a 2012 Super Crew in black. I priced the vehicle through the USAA buying service, but will try a few of the dealers on this forum to see if I can get a better deal. The local dealers here in the Tampa Bay area aren't much on dealing off MSRP, nor are they especially knowledgeable about all things Raptor related. Sure is a bummer having to wait months for a vehicle too.
Anyhow, just thought I'd say hello, and hope to see you guys soon!

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I am down here in Fort Lauderdale, let us know where your so we can get a Raptor gathering together :peace:

rhino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I'm across the state in the Jupiter area. We also have two 2012 Black SCREW Raptors we are setting up now. We also will be using them with our veterans charity to take disabled or otherwise deserving vets on trips. If your interested in riding along ever feel free to contact me for details. Again welcome and good luck with your purchase.

Regards,

Tom