Jeremy H. AKA "Allen" from ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICON_Allen

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello FRF!

My name is Jeremy H. AKA "Allen", and I am the marketing manager here at ICON Vehicle Dynamics (FYI - I use Allen as a second name to keep me from getting mixed up with ICON's operations manager, Jeremy J).

I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself and let it be known that I am a valid source of info for anything regarding ICON and our products. I have always seen the Raptor community as an awesome group of gentleman (and ladies) who care very much for their vehicles and the performance that they are capable of. Between attending a few different Raptor runs, hours and hours of testing with ICON's engineering team, and some time behind the wheel myself, it's clear why the community surrounding the Ford Raptor is so passionate - these are badass trucks!

To keep it short and sweet my life story includes a background in 4-wheel and 2-wheel motocross racing, recreational off-roading, and most recently drifting. My upbringing has resulted in my fascination with just about anything that's got wheels and an engine, especially those of the off-road variety. Being out on the trail is something that I look forward to just about every day, and I'm sure you all can agree with that. I am a Nissan Titan owner (dear god don't flame me for that!), but a lover of the Raptor and newer F-150's.

Intro aside, I look forward to getting to know this community better as time rolls on. I am very proud of the products ICON has developed for the Raptor, and can guarantee that we will continue to push the envelope and provide an exceptional product.

Thanks for reading,

Jeremy H.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics

headlee_titan_lucerne_26_zpsd8sh6dhn.jpg

headlee_titan_lucerne_120_zpsn7ohhe7r.jpg

headlee_petrolheads_zpsjnspyveo.jpg

2014_raptor_testing_68_zpsbm23zcy8.jpg

^^^ Not me, this would be Dylan, of course... :rockit:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Jeremy H. AKA "Allen" from ICON Vehicle Dynamics

Welcome aboard. Need to talk to someone about the RXT components. Currently have ICONs but looking to upgrade. Thought you might appreciate the lower door panel, lol

c35d3c1d2e36893ed53b73e94398c8ca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ICON_Allen

ICON_Allen

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks all!

RDFTS, yes I LOVE the rocker panel decal and I appreciate you repping us. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] or shoot me a PM if you need anything. This will probably be the best way to get a hold of me until I figure out the ins and outs of the forum.

Thank you,

JH