GEN 2 JDM Engineering NEW Tune on the market!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike cip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is your mpgs? Did you have any other tunes to compare it against?
Don’t keep an eye on mpg. My daily driver is a Trackhawk. No other tunes tried. No reason. JDM is an all ford shop. Former ford engineer. I think they know the ford platform the best. I like single manufacturer tuners.

mad man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t keep an eye on mpg. My daily driver is a Trackhawk. No other tunes tried. No reason. JDM is an all ford shop. Former ford engineer. I think they know the ford platform the best. I like single manufacturer tuners.
Yep it’s between them and Whipple and Whipple you can never go back so JDM is the winner I’m using it and it works great also I’ve got over 5000 miles on mine and I drive it like a banshee in SoCal The only mod is the Whipple inter cooler I’ve been monitoring my temperatures with the SCT device since day one and I’m not seeing any substantial temperature change that’s worth the effort to put that cooler in and plus you lose the sealing effect of the stock one!

Last edited:

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto. I've had no issues either. been running for few thousand miles now. Love the trans part of the tune. I too went with them because of the history with Ford and only Ford. also live and drive like a banshee in so cal. Only, and i stress the word only, issue is, no 93 regularly avail here to enjoy the 'full' benefit on the tune. But tell you what... with just the ****** 90-91 we got, it still performs great and puts a smile on every time. The baja mode, even on street in 2wd, is just crazy power.