Jack Stands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
This is by far the hardest truck I’ve tried to lift. The jack at work is a normal 3 or 4 ton and on one corner at full lift the tire was still on the ground LOL

Definitely need some jack stands though. The big reds may be the ones to get. Those sunex stands would be nice but cost vs use isnt there for me.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is by far the hardest truck I’ve tried to lift. The jack at work is a normal 3 or 4 ton and on one corner at full lift the tire was still on the ground LOL

Definitely need some jack stands though. The big reds may be the ones to get. Those sunex stands would be nice but cost vs use isnt there for me.

It sounds like you may need to look into servicing your jack. A gen1 should generally be around 1500lb per corner (front being heavier than the rear). But if you have a 3-4 ton jack, and it doesn't lift a corner, I think it may be time to swap the fluid and check the seals (or buy a new one).

I am able to lift any corner with a 2ton jack so that is a benchmark.

Those big reds are sweet, I plan to add them to my kit to go along with the sunex. The front requires less jackstand and having something that stout to rely on seems like the right approach.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
It sounds like you may need to look into servicing your jack. A gen1 should generally be around 1500lb per corner (front being heavier than the rear). But if you have a 3-4 ton jack, and it doesn't lift a corner, I think it may be time to swap the fluid and check the seals (or buy a new one).

Pretty sure he was talking about the suspension droop vs the hight the jack tops out at. Not overweight on the jack.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
These. They're strong enough to hold up a truck, adjustable, and easy to use.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220804-074759_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220804-074759_Chrome.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 45