Jack Roush appearance Nov 7 2013 in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

intencity

Reaction score
November 7th 2013 Jack Roush will be at San Tan Ford in Gilbert Arizona for a meet and greet from 6pm-8pm if anyone is interested.

I picked up my Roush Raptor from these guys 2 weeks ago and I must say it was the best car purchasing experience I've ever had.

O yeah they have one Roush Raptor left i think its a white screw make sure to ask for Scott.

cheers,

OP
OP
intencity

intencity

Reaction score
I have a meeting tomorrow in LA and won't be able to make it.

hmmm maybe a volunteer wouldn't mind driving my raptor from Vegas to AZ to get signed. ya no

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a meeting tomorrow in LA and won't be able to make it.

hmmm maybe a volunteer wouldn't mind driving my raptor from Vegas to AZ to get signed. ya no

im sure you could get one of them people handing out business cards on the corners to do it!

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you kick him in the **** if you see him. If he asks why, show him the picture of Chris Ross's truck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 106
OP
OP
intencity

intencity

Reaction score
I wasn't aware Jack Roush was the cause of the fire. He must have did one of these numers, Ready - Aim- Fired his M1 rocket launcher. Must be true, I read it on the internet.

Attachments

• 1301226047.jpg
    1301226047.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited: