Jack Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so my truck didn't come with the factory scissor lift jack (to which I am not worried about) due to it being traded in and run through an auction (where those auction jack asses take everything out of the truck that isn't bolted down) and am considering buying a Hi-Lift jack to replace it. I know the Hi Lift jack is the **** for changing flats during off roading but what about using it for normal flat repairs on the street?

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
so my truck didn't come with the factory scissor lift jack (to which I am not worried about) due to it being traded in and run through an auction (where those auction jack asses take everything out of the truck that isn't bolted down) and am considering buying a Hi-Lift jack to replace it. I know the Hi Lift jack is the **** for changing flats during off roading but what about using it for normal flat repairs on the street?

I've used my hi-lift for several stopped vehicles on my road journeys and love it. Just remember to grease it often and use caution

e2aja8am.jpg

Haha sorry for the wheels but this I think is the only shot I have of my hi-lift mounted

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Fyermanbob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be very carful with a high lift jack. I only use it when nothing else will work, very unstable! A bottle jack from harbor freight works great or their 2ton aluminum flood jack with a skid is even better. But you have to have the room to carry it.

OP
OP
apeezie289

apeezie289

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've used my hi-lift for several stopped vehicles on my road journeys and love it. Just remember to grease it often and use caution

e2aja8am.jpg

Haha sorry for the wheels but this I think is the only shot I have of my hi-lift mounted

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

sure sure, you're showing off those Method NVs!!