It's Official!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We had a few that waited longer. Up to 8-9 months for those that ordered their 2013s early.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep. The wait was pretty ridiculous. The truck sat as "Clean/Unscheduled" for 4 months. At week 15, I started hounding my sales guy and dealer. Demanded the email address of the Regional Sales Manager (which didn't happen). I eventually was on my Internet Sales Manager's cell phone's speakerphone in the office of the owner while he was yelling at some big wigs at Ford corporate (because he knew I wouldn't quit calling them if I didn't).

That's the great thing about using my office phone and having outgoing phone lines...the number is different every time so they could never screen my calls hahaha.

Anyway, after that whole debacle, THE NEXT DAY I received an updated DORA that said "Company Modified" and showed Priority 01. The day after I was scheduled. I had to hound them to get my truck and because of the long wait...my sales guy will be expediting my truck and sending a personal flatbed to the ramp in Houston to pick up my truck. I should have it by Friday or Saturday. The rail car was sitting in Spring, TX at 4am this morning so it hasn't made it quite to Houston yet. I'll be calling Union Pacific on my lunch break today to see when it gets to the Westfield ramp here in Houston. Then they have to load it and drive it 1 hour to my dealership in Sealy.

My dealer has already been informed to not wash (scratch) it and to put no dealer stickers on it. I informed that a license plate bracket with the dealer name on it would suffice.

It has been a journey for sure. Full list of the dates of ridiculousness are in my signature.