It's Official!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hahaha...not a problem man. And the wait is going to be tough, but luckily I have a bunch of stuff going on for the next 3 months that should keep my occupied!

PITTcatch18

Reaction score
Congrats man! I've had my Raptor for almost 3 weeks now and I am still on cloud nine everyday when I climb in and drive her to work. I also went with the Tux Black SCREW with 801A package and power moonroof. I gotta tell you that pictures absolutely do not do these trucks justice... They are BADASS!! The wait and anticipation will suck, but it's well worth it.

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tell me about it...the last time I drove one was December because my "girlfriend's" (if you wanna call her that) Dad has one and she brought it over to my house one night...

And I'm driving to New Orleans from College Station tomorrow to spend the first night of Spring Break on Bourbon St. I'd much rather be taking my Raptor than my Titan!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got my updated VOC showing Priority 11 and a copy of my DORA today. DORA was received on 3/6 and shows Priority 11 as well. We're moving in the right direction!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is the hardest part, knowing its coming.

Oh I agree...and after putting 1500 miles on my Titan this past week on road trip to Gulf Shores, AL for Spring Break, I really wish I had my Raptor more than ever. Luckily, I have plenty of stuff going on before the truck gets here. ChiliFest, Graduation, and then some vacation time with the family coming up so the truck will hopefully be here before I know it.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a progression the truck is just the beginning. I would emagen if you are used of moding it's only worse. This is my first moding.