Issues with JDM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blynd

blynd

Reaction score
Thanks Jim! Your team there has been quite responsive! I was just frustrated because I had to cancel an appointment. Not taking anything away from you or others at JDM. I figure you can understand that a month is quite a wait.

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Jim! Your team there has been quite responsive! I was just frustrated because I had to cancel an appointment. Not taking anything away from you or others at JDM. I figure you can understand that a month is quite a wait.

No I totally understand and we never want our customers orders to slip through the cracks like this, thanks for being proactive and friendly about the whole situation.

Big Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JDM is one of the most knowledgeable shops on Supercharging Raptors from putting together different packages to fit our requirements ,installation and custom tuning. When you have that kind of reputation you become very very busy. JDM supercharged my Raptor and I had the pleasure of spending a little time in their shop I couldn't count how many phone calls they got in just one hour and Jim Jr. & Dave answered every one with outstanding patients and knowledge at the same time working on the computer ordering parts and overseeing installations of super chargers and other modifications in the shop. When it comes to tuning Jim Sr. is the best...and definitely worth waiting for. Every time I hit the gas in my Raptor it makes me smile.
https://vimeo.com/192934985

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk