Issues with Front Brake Flex hoses?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Seip

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody else has been having issues with the front brake flex hoses, I went to replace mine and there was none available nationwide I and up having to get one from advanced auto parts which cost me $41 and then I contacted Tasker parts they got me one for $31 with shipping . both were marked as ford original parts, which was kind of odd because advanced auto parts I wouldn't think would have ford OEM parts and task of being the OEMs parts supplier was the only one out of five phone calls that had one anywhere on the East Coast . this all happened because my pedal got real hard and I had no stopping power. Thought that it might've been a stuck caliper but when I took the calipers apart the calipers did move in and out, In the end I ended up replacing both calibers putting new pads on it and replacing the flex lines . problem solved but I wanted to find out if any other guys were experiencing the same thing , and my truck is a 2010 .