Is anyone considering cancelling???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not ready to pull the plug on my order yet, but I am glad I don't expect delivery until Feb/March.

If the tranny does have harsh and/or slushy shifts then I guess I will have to reconsider waiting 8-9 months for a 2018.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda sucks having one that's in line to be upfiitted for whatever it is that needs reworking. Truck will have already been taken apart and "hopefully" fixed correctly.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's true about the forged wheels being out of stock for the year, then I might hold off until 2018. Since mine isn't expected until April anyway, it would only be about a 7 or 8 month additional wait and I'd get the benefit of getting what I want plus not having to deal with first year problems. Plus I'd get the refreshed rear end and the B&O stereo. And probably a better deal as well.

I keep cars for 10 years plus usually, so I'd rather wait than get stuck with something I don't want.

Last edited:

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. They announced it a few months ago. I think it's already in one car and should make it into the rest of the line next year you'd think.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the rear end refresher all about?

Don't know, but there were some photos a couple of months back of a raptor with a camo'd rear end, so it's likely it will get the same treatment as the other F150's. Probably new tail lights and tailgate treatment.