Interior LED replacement

• Thread starter Deleted member 12951
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 12951

they will flicker a little when dimming as the lights go out. but they shouldnt emit any light when completely off

That is exactly what they do, thanks for confirming.
Not that happy with them, would of thought they would be brighter. Guess you can sell and install a better set to me in October?

Rock-eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my LED kit on Amazon, did the dome lights and had about 6 bulbs left for other things. I think they are for the license plate light, the lights under the mirrors and not sure where else. Instructions would have helped lol. The dome/map lights look great and are bright.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I ordered my LED kit on Amazon, did the dome lights and had about 6 bulbs left for other things. I think they are for the license plate light, the lights under the mirrors and not sure where else. Instructions would have helped lol. The dome/map lights look great and are bright.

If you ordered the same package as I did from Amazon, they are for the following,

-Map Light (2pcs)
-Dome Light (2pcs)
-Trunk Light (2pcs)
-License Light (2pcs)
-Spare Light (2pcs) Universal LED

Under the mirrors (puddle lamps) are different bulbs. I installed some puddle lamps from Drive Bright... Drive Bright | LED Puddle Light Pack – Bright TRAX – V4 EXTREME (IN STOCK!!)

Here's how the look on my Raptor :)