Interior cameras?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IDontDoUrban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait, you allow your dogs in your truck? WT? You mean the bed, that has a Line-X coating under a bedrug, under a rubber bed mat and covered by a plastic drop cloth....correct?
I'm with you @911 Crazy...took a lot to talk me into letting our dog in the truck. We have one of the heavy-duty 4Knines rear seat covers made for F150's. Works great...until it ripped this week. Great customer service though; a new one is already on the way under warranty. It's the bleepin' hair that drives me nuts...requires some serious vacuuming to get it out of every nook and cranny. Our golden sure does love the Raptor...all I need to say is "want to go for a drive?" (in the stupid voice people use to talk to dogs and babies) and she starts going nuts and heads to the garage door. Still not a super dog lover but it's part of our life and am doing my part for the family.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm with you @911 Crazy...took a lot to talk me into letting our dog in the truck. We have one of the heavy-duty 4Knines rear seat covers made for F150's. Works great...until it ripped this week. Great customer service though; a new one is already on the way under warranty. It's the bleepin' hair that drives me nuts...requires some serious vacuuming to get it out of every nook and cranny. Our golden sure does love the Raptor...all I need to say is "want to go for a drive?" (in the stupid voice people use to talk to dogs and babies) and she starts going nuts and heads to the garage door. Still not a super dog lover but it's part of our life and am doing my part for the family.

I feel your pain. But I think kids are worse. Spilled sticky drinks......nuff said.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain. But I think kids are worse. Spilled sticky drinks......nuff said.

I feel ya.

To my almost 6 yo son: Daddy's getting a Raptor.
Son: YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *runs through house screaming*
Me: We're going to take good care of her though, ok? We won't be drinking anything in her except maybe water, alright?
Son: Dad, I won't make ANY messes in the Raptor. I'll take VERY good care of her like you do me... When can I drive it?