Insurance: What the Fr*ck!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
218 a month with State farts.. i have an accident where I barely ******* touched a SUV and broke a taillight, went from 120 to 218 a month for that. Such ********. That was over a year ago. I guess I need to do a ******** defensive driving course to lower my rates. I wish all the insurance firms would fry..

OP
OP
Braaaaptor

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
This forum is worth its weight in gold... made the switch to USAA. New policy is $136 a month so sideways with my current policy but $100 less than the renewal that Geico was trying to shove up my @ss. Even better, this policy has some additional niceties like 20% new vehicle replacement and some disability/income gap perks.

Good enough for me - excited to tell Geico they've lost a customer tomorrow :)

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So who is the best then for rates?

What are we saying? GEICO, USAA, The General, or...

drive it until you get questioned then run to Mexico?

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So who is the best then for rates?

What are we saying? GEICO, USAA, The General, or...

Depends. They all use algorithms now so everyone's variables will be different. Also depends if you're willing to install a spy device/phone app to let them monitor your driving. Get your quotes, make your choices. I stand by USAA is a shadow of what they used to be, though, the savings would have to be significant for me to go back to them.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright then.

Does anyone think that $291/mo is too much for a 21' Defender and 17' RAPTOR full covered?